Getting Around
I really wish I were disciplined to blog more! I am not always sure what I can and cannot say because of where I am living. The Lord is doing incredible things here! I suppose some of my stories will just have to wait until I come home.
Since Ashley went home in June we have been able to use her motorbike. Having a motor has made our lives here much less stressful! It is a lot easier to just get on our motor and go, rather than walking to the main road and waiting for a bus that might not even go where we need it to and sometimes changing buses a least once more (and many times at night). Now we are much more free to go wherever we need to, and we both feel more safe. I suppose the only drawback is that now we are not walking as much as we were before. :)
Praise the Lord for this unexpected blessing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Since Ashley went home in June we have been able to use her motorbike. Having a motor has made our lives here much less stressful! It is a lot easier to just get on our motor and go, rather than walking to the main road and waiting for a bus that might not even go where we need it to and sometimes changing buses a least once more (and many times at night). Now we are much more free to go wherever we need to, and we both feel more safe. I suppose the only drawback is that now we are not walking as much as we were before. :)
Praise the Lord for this unexpected blessing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments
Post a Comment